Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Twins are Two!!!

Autumn and Porter turned two on January 25. They are such awesome kids and I love them more than anything (except Brayden). We had the Richmond grandparents over with Dylan and Chase for their B-day celebrations. It was a good time. I branched out and made a cake with a deer on it. I was happy with the results for my first attempt at decorating cakes. Hopefully they'll just keep getting better over the years.

Autumn is our sweet, caring, precious little girl. She is so dainty and delicate. She's definitely all girl. She has started to say some words including mommy, daddy, moose, mess, snow (noose), nose, eye, mouth, baby, cracker, bye, more, and a few others. She is always concerned about her brother and looks very disturbed when Porter is in time-out or when he's crying. She will often come over and rub his back. She is getting cuter every day and I love her so much.


Porter is our active comedian. He will talk up a storm (in complete gibberish) and use hand and facial expressions then laugh at himself. He loves running around the coffee table in the living room over and over and over. He has quite the funny run. He tucks his arm up to armpit level and will swing them much faster than he runs. Brayden says he gets his run from me, but I don't think I look quite that silly! He is also starting to say some words. Mostly just cracker, but he'll say other words when prompted and pronounces them very well. He says ball, deer, baby and others. He's a better talker than Autumn, but he doesn't do it as often. Porter is also very sweet. When Autumn is crying he will come over and stroke her hair and give her kisses and hugs. He loves giving big wide armed hugs. He is such a joy and I love him very much.



Okay, it is a little goofy looking. I'm leaving room for improvement. :)











1 comment:

  1. I can't believe their two! It seems like yesterday you moved here and were bringing brand new babies to our ward! They are so cute. Awesome job on the cake! I could never do that great for a first time!

    ReplyDelete