Monday, January 19, 2009

The Twins 1st Sledding Trip

I'm a bit behind on posting, so I'm going to gradually post past events.


We took the kids for a short sledding trip over the Christmas break in Blanding. We'd ask them if they wanted to slide down and they'd say no, but when they went down they had fun. They got cold really fast, so they spent most of the time in the truck watching the other sledders. They enjoyed that just as much as doing it themselves.





Here's me and Porter braving the hill. Not too exciting, but it's Porter's first run, so it's worth posting.






2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for your phone call last night. It was so nice of you to think of me and so nice to talk to someone who has been through it before. You are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see you guys too, Dave wants to get out there A.S.A.P. today and I don't think will eat or sit down the whole time he's there, bless his heart. It will be fun to see Jeff Foxworthy together! See you there

    ReplyDelete