Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Snow Canyon Hike w/ Grandma Guymon

My mom came down for a couple days in the end of January. We thought it would be fun to go to St. George and get warm. It was a beautiful day, almost 60 degrees. We went on a short hike near the entrance of Snow Canyon that went to a slot canyon. The kids had a ball running around and playing with Grandma Guymon. It was really pretty with all the red rocks (reminded me of San Juan country), and it was fun to go get warm.

Here's Porter's funny run. It's usually more exaggerated than this.

Here's all of us.


Grandma Guymon and the twinners.



Grandma packing Porter.



Me packing Autumn. And yes, I'm leaning forward. I feel like I'm going to fall backwards with this pack on, so I overcompensate.





2 comments:

  1. Hey Paula, your new posts are so fun, your kids are getting so big and seem full of personality, I was impressed with the deer cake to be honest, it was fun hanging out with you two last weekend, looking forward to next year, I am so glad Dave drew an antelope tag, he was so depressed that day when he heard Braydon got a tag, happy for him but it made him more sad than ever, so when Braydon called, it couldn't have been perfect timing, I had tried everything to cheer him up including a back rub, anyways, we love you guys, talk to ya later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i met you your babies were in car seats. I see you around town but without them they are so cute and grown up..

    ReplyDelete