Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Camping Pictures

Here Autumn and Porter are hanging out with their cousins, Sierra and Savannah. Notice Porter's "I'm bad" expression and posture!


The enjoyed eating in the camp trailer. We bought a used one just before the hunt and I must say it made camping so much better. Autumn would climb from one side to the other going over obstacles and feeling like she was so cool. Porter is sporting his sunglasses that we got shortly before we left.

Here they are having fun in the firewood. In the background is another one of our purchases for the hunt. The blue motorcycle is now ours. My first attempt on the bike ended up with me laying it down after five feet and it putting a nasty burn on the inside of my knee about five inches long. By the end of the hunt I was able to ride on straight roads and to do wide turns. I still have a long way to go. Funny thing (not really), Brayden took the bike out toward the end of the hunt and layed it down and got a huge burn on the inside of his lower leg. We now both have burn scars from this motorcycle.


Autumn and Porter spent quite a bit of time hanging out in these little chairs. They liked to sit around with all the adults and feel like they were part of the action.

No comments:

Post a Comment