Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally Home

The twins and I have been gone for a long time. We left Thursday June 25th for the Frost reunion and then stayed in Blanding until June 6th for the 4th of July celebration and the Black reunion. Autumn and Porter were good travelers, but I could tell they were missing home by the end of the trip. I was expecting a dramatic response when we walked in the door of our home, but nothing exciting happened. They do seem happy to be home and back into their old schedule. Overall it was a good trip and very fun to see all of our family.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Paula, I found your blog, it's so cute, check us out at michelleanddavemcpherson.blogspot if you ever get bored, hopefully we'll see you guys soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't beleive how big the twins are! You guys look like your doing great. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete