Monday, July 7, 2008

Frost Reunion in Ouray, CO

Autumn Swinging.


Porter swinging.


Dave carrying Autumn on our hike.

The Frost side of the family had a reunion in Ouray, CO on June 26th-28th. I went with mom and hung out with her the whole time. We had a good time seeing cousins we have not seen in a very long time. Ouray is beautiful. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of Ouray or I'd post them. It is really a beautiful place with high mountain peaks surrounding the city with a lot of tall pine trees. We celebrated Grandma Frost's 90th birthday that is coming up in October. We had a dinner in her honor on Friday night. The twins played in the playground before dinner and had fun swinging. I'm not sure how I ended up with a black and white and green photo for Autumn. I'll have to play with my camera and see what happened there. On Saturday we went on a "hike". The so called hike ended up being about 500 feet long down to the Box Canyon Falls. We also did a 1/2 mile verticle hike to overlook the falls. It was pretty, but I don't think it qualified as a real hike! My awesome brother-in-law Dave Webb carried Autumn for me. I had Porter on my pack. It was a fun time and the kids had fun playing with their cousins.


No comments:

Post a Comment