Friday, September 19, 2008

Memories

Memories
I thought that this one would be fun to look back on memories.Here are the rules:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

3 comments:

  1. I remember one night I was complaining about how much time and money Jeremy wastes on video games and you gave me some good advice that I've never forgot. You told me to try and make his hobbies my hobbies and then it wouldn't bother me so much. I have to admit, I couldn't get into video games but I have remembered that advice many times since. I have also been impressed with how well you and Brayden have done that, you are always having a good time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear sweet Paula,,,
    I remember the letters we used to write while you were in New Mexico. That was a special time for me. I wrote deep feelings to you and you to me. Im sure I was closer to you then, then at any other time.
    I love the sweet, sensitive, caring person you have become. You're an amazing mother and wife.
    I love you...
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you being hugely pregnant and still trying so hard to eat healthy everyday. I remember your poor ankles being so swollen. I remember how enjoyable you made work everyday!! I miss you and I am so happy for you. Your family is getting big and the kids are so stinkin cute.

    ReplyDelete