Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Twins!

On January 25th Autumn and Porter turned three years old. It really has gone by so fast. I was looking at their baby pictures and I cannot believe how fast they are growing up. I love my babies. They had a fun birthday party with their cousins Sierra and Savannah, and their friends Trevon and Tatum. We had a camping themed cake to go with the sleeping bags they received from us. Autumn helped make the cake, at least she helped to make a bigger powdered sugar mess. I was pretty happy with how it turned out.



Grandma and Pa Richmond were at our house the week before their birthday and gave them MegaBlocks which they absolutely love. Porter really likes to make bridges for his car track out of the blocks. They also received puzzles, golf clubs, walkie-talkies, footballs, and play dough. They loved opening their presents and eating their cake.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cake! I am so impressed with it! I love your blog... no idea you had one...

    ReplyDelete