Monday, November 24, 2008

Autumn's Curls

I'm starting to discover that Autumn has a bit of curl in her hair. Brayden has been saying this for a long time, but I wouldn't believe it. I just thought it was from laying on it and sweating making it look like it had curl. Well now I believe. It needs some coaxing, but it's there and very cute. I would love it if she continued to grow beautiful soft curls.


Autumn and Porter hanging out.

Here are the curls (more like waves). Aren't they cute!



I was trying to get her to smile and was pointing at my smile. She just put her hand up to her mouth! Not what I was looking for, but still cute.



1 comment:

  1. They are absolutely DARLING! I love those cute pictures. I cannot believe how grown-up they are! We are excited to see you soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete