Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Outfits

So what else do you do when you get new outfits for Easter besides WRESTLE! As you can tell Autumn is not thrilled about the idea. . . .
but that's okay, because there is always the after wrestling cuddles.

Porter is like his mom when he watches TV. He gets sucked in and transports into another world. He likes his new duds though.

He's usually a happy kid.

Autumn is excited that she got to tackle dad and be victorious.

Here is her cute new dress and her pretty hair. She was so excited when we put her dress on. I told her she was so pretty and she walked around with a big smile and I could tell she agreed with me.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how long and thick her hair looks, she is so pretty with those big eyes and I think Porters a stud, seeing your pics makes me want twins even more than I already do, how fun for them to always have a buddy

    ReplyDelete