Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Twins in Their Sunday Best

I thought the twins look especially cute on Sunday, so I took a few photos.


Porter is starting to get fascinated by the TV. Notice what he's looking at on the TV. He loves wildlife animals, so this is fitting.

Dad and the kiddos


Here are the cuties. When Autumn gets excited about something she will double point and get a really excited expression. It is really fun to see how kids have no reservations.



As you can tell he was really excited to get his picture taken.


Autumn also wasn't very excited to get her picture taken, but she posed anyway. She was really funny when I put on this dress. She got really excited and looked down at her dress. Then she proceeded to lift up each layer and study out how it was put together. I could tell she thought she looked really cute and was excited to have a girly dress on.





3 comments:

  1. They are adorable Paula! I love their Sunday outfits! So cute!!! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love their sunday clothes they always look so cute. And their hair is adorable. It was so fun last night at the Book Club. I'm glad you come, I know I don't come that often but it is good to see younger women attend it then I feel like it is for everyone. It is alot of fun to get together, and I do like to read and review. Anyway, my blog is jamiewhite98.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Hope to see ya soon,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are way cute! I love the spiked hair. We enjoyed your Christmas letter. Have a Merry Christmas!
    Love, Natalie

    ReplyDelete